|Old Headstones at All Saints|
|Grave for Hall Contains 5 burials, 4 are children|
All Saints Anglican Church and Cemetery est 1857 is located on the west side of Keele Street, just south of King Street in King City. The Church is still an active congregation, but the cemetery is inactive, receiving its last burial in 1926. The cemetery does take cremation memorials in the form of newly planted trees with memorial plaques mounted on wooden pedestals. A large number of headstones are either not legible or have sunken into the ground. The cemetery is on the south side of the church building.