|Hall Monument in Old Anglican Cemetery|
|Base of Monument in Family Plot|
Bolton Anglican Cemetery is located on a hill opposite Laurelhill Cemetery on Centennial Drive, west side of Hwy 50. The Cemetery and first Anglican Church in Bolton Village was established on land conveyed by James and Ellen Bolton and Samuel and Ann Sterne in 1845. However, burials on the land were as early as 1822. The decorative iron fences found around the plots were made by Plummer Foundry in Bolton. The last burial was that of John Lougheed 76 years, on April 14, 1925.
|Cairn Erected in 1972 the year of Bolton's Centennial|
At the center of the grounds is a walled cairn erected in 1972 the year of Bolton's Centennial. Headstones from both cemeteries that were found laying on the ground were preserved in this cairn. The cairn sits on the old railway leading to the old Anglican Church site.
|Old Methodist Cemetery|
The Methodist Cemetery is located on the north hill of the property, opposite the Anglican Cemetery. The land was conveyed by James and Ellen Bolton and James and Maria Warbrick to the trustees of the Wesleyan Methodist Church in Bolton Village circa 1850. After 1893 there were few burials in either cemetery due to the establishment of the Laurelhill Cemetery. A number of burials from both cemeteries were also relocated to the new cemetery in the late 1800's early 1900's