|Historic Plaque dedicated 2007|
St. Paul's Anglican Cemetery is located at the north end of Hillcrest Cemetery in Norval, Halton Hills. It was founded in 1838 on land donated by General Peter Adamson and was in use until about 1900. St. Paul's Anglican Church was founded in 1845 on land also donated by General Adamson and is located a few kilometers up the road on Adamson St., (Winston Churchill Blvd) in the village of Norval. General Adamson is buried at St. Peter's Anglican Church Cemetery in Erindale, Mississauga.
St. Paul's Anglican Church in Norval is still an active congregation. The cemetery is cared for by the Hillcrest Cemetery Board and is designated as an historical site.