|St. Paul's Presbyterian Cemetery, Linton|
St. Paul's Presbyterian Cemetery, aka Linton Church Cemetery, aka Ninth Line Church Cemetery (Linton), was established in 1851 on land donated by James Stewart. It is located on top of a hill on the west side of Hwy 27 opposite Nobleton Lakes Golf Club. The church and cemetery were closed in 1958 when the congregation amalgamated with other congregations in the area. The church building was removed from the site shortly after but was demolished in 1973. The cemetery was placed in perpetual care in the late fifties. Some burials have been removed to other cemeteries in the area. The Cemetery is managed by King Twp.