|Grave or Gilbert Ord Lightbourn O.B.E, M.A, D.D|
Archdeacon of Simcoe
|Grave of The Honorable Ernest Charles Drury|
Premier of Ontario 1919 - 1923
|St. James Church circa 1900.|
St. James Anglican Church Cemetery is located next to the now Holy Cross St. Nektarios Greek Orthodox Church on Penetanguishene Road, in Crown Hill.
The land for the Anglican Church and cemetery was donated by Thomas Mair in 1852. Services were held for over a century, then the last Anglican service was held on Easter Sunday in 1970. Since 1984 the Greek Orthodox church has held services here.
The cemetery contains the final resting place for many of the original settlers of the area. Some of the more notable burials are that of the Honourable Ernest Charles Drury, Premier of Ontario 1919 - 1923 and Gilbert Ord Lightbourn, O.B.E, M.A., D.D, Archdeacon of Simcoe.
Burials still continue for both the Anglican and Greek Orthodox parishes.